Grandma’s Place… a GuideStar Exchange Gold Participant!
Want to help our children?
There are lots of ways you can assist Grandma’s Place.
- You can Volunteer.
- You can give us an In-Kind donation.
- You can give us a Monetary Donation. The quickest way to make an impact is with your gift in any amount made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Make a purchase on Amazon Smile and select Grandma’s Place as organization
- Make a donation “In Honor of “ or “In Memory of“. A gift in memory of a person who has passed away is a special way to honor a loved way or respected colleague. Such a gift creates a legacy and memorializes the person by providing direct assistance to our mission. A note is sent to the family, as directed by the donor, stating a donation was made and by who (the amount of the donation is not listed). A gift made in honor of an individual is a living testimonial that keeps on giving. Donations can be made in honor of achieving a special milestone or as a birthday or holiday gift to the person who has everything. This type of gifts is appreciated by the honoree as well as the children we help each year. The donor receives a letter for tax purposes and the honoree receives a note telling them that a donation has been made in their honor and by who.
- You can transfer a Gift of Stock. Donating appreciated shares of publicity traded stocks provide you with an additional tax advantage by avoiding capital gains Stock can be transferred directly to Grandma’s Place.
- You can Remember Us in Your Will. Gifts via trusts or bequests ensure our future and leave a legacy for future generations. Name Grandma’s Place as a beneficiary in your will with an outright gift. You can designate a dollar amount or a percentage of your estate. Your will does not have to be redrafted — it can be easily amended with a codicil. Always consult your financial, legal, and tax advisors when considering a future gift.
- You can let us know if your Employer has a Matching Gift Program. Companies often match gifts made to charitable organizations by their employees or by the spouse of the employee. Matching gifts are a great way to double the impact of your gift. Employers can provide you with a matching gift form to submit with your donation. We will acknowledge you and your employer.
- You can advise us if you have a Family Foundation or can act as an liaison with a foundation.
- You can buy our children Backpacks with School Supplies.
- You can attend and support our Annual Event.
- You can host a Special Event for us. We would love to be the beneficiary of a walk, golf tournament, bake sales, cocktail reception, etc. We would offer our expertise on special event planning, arrange for staff or volunteer to help with the event, have a speaker avialable, and allow the use of our name as appropriate. Please call Roxanne at 561-376-0488 to discuss and get approval for your event
To discuss the way that you want to support us, please call our Executive Director, Roxanne Jacobs, at 561-376-0488.
We appreciate your generosity… and so do our children.Support Us