Grandma’s Place is always accepting in-kind donations to help us better provide for our children. Unfortunately, we are NOT currently accepting donations of toys or used clothing.
Click here to download a donation form to record your donation.
DONATIONS are accepted MONDAY through FRIDAY from 8am to 5pm ONLY
We are in great need of:
- PAPER CUPS – SMALL AND REGULAR SIZE
- PAPER PLATES – REGULAR SIZE
- PAPER BOWLS
- Cases of bottled water
- OTHER THINGS WE NEED:
- Dry Milk
- Paper towels
- Ice Pops
- Apple or Cranberry Juice – large bottles
- Juice Boxes
- Ice Tea, Lemonade or Gatorade mix/powder
- Individual snack packages – chips, cheese puffs, etc.
- Liquid Bleach and Laundry Detergent – liquid or powder
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Towels, child size (white)
- Gallon size Ziplox bags
- Wash-cloth (white)
- Underwear girls/boys, sizes 2,4,6 8,10,12,14
- Socks girls/boys, sizes for 2-10 year olds
- Plastic storage containers, sizes 70 Qt/66L or 64 Qt/61L
- Garbage bags, 30 lbs and 13lbs
- Plastic wrap, commercial use
- Clorox wipes
- Small AA batteries, C, and AAA
- Dishwasher power or tablets
- Disposable gloves
- Lysol spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Hair brushes & Girls hair products
- Diaper rash cream, such as Balmex or Desitin
- Aveeno cream, soothing bath treatment
South Florida Web AdvisorsSupplies Needed
- Gift cards from Wal-Mart and Target are also greatly welcomed to help us buy shoes, school supplies, and emergency items for our children.
Items BOLDED are the most needed!
Drop donations off at:
- 184 Sparrow Drive Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Please contact us at 561-753-2226 if you have anything to donate.